top of page


Joy Wang: My student visa is back after a three years bar!


I was holding a student visa but I overstayed for 3 months as I forgot my visa expiry date. I was facing a 3 years bar which means I will not be allowed to apply for any temporary visas. Newpoint helped me to prepare all the documents and wrote a submission to the immigration Office on behalf of my agent. I left Australia and Newpoint helped me submitted the visa applicaiton and my student visa is granted successfully so that I can come back Australia and continue my study. 

bottom of page